Disney’s High School Musical
**AUDITIONS ARE NOW COMPLETE**
The summer of 2020 will see the Beyond Broadway Experience back for another outrageously good production – Disney’s HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL on stage!
Disney Channel’s smash hit movie musical comes to life on the King’s Theatre stage in Edinburgh next July – Troy, Gabriella and the students of East High must deal with issues of first love, friends and family while balancing classes and afterschool fun.
High School Musical will rehearse from 11th July – 22nd July, with five performances at the King’s Theatre on 23rd, 24th and 25th July.
What does BBE involve?
You will need to be available to rehearse in Edinburgh during your summer holidays.
- If you are aged between 13 and 25 you can audition to be in the MAIN CAST of the show, joining us for the full two-week process starting on Saturday 11th July and performing in all five of our shows.
- If you are aged between 8 and 12 you can join the cast as one of our WILDCAT MINIS, rehearsing from Monday 20th July and performing in all five shows.
You will also need to complete the application process, including paying a £10* audition administration fee, and – if you accept an offer to participate – pay your participation fee**.
- The participation fee** for The Beyond Broadway Experience in 2020 is £275 for the MAIN CAST
- The participation fee** is £200 for WILDCAT MINIS cast
This fee is non-refundable, under any circumstances.
A discount of 25% on participation fees is available to siblings
Apply for an audition now! **AUDITIONS ARE COMPLETED**
All our cast members are selected during a fun and friendly audition process. Applications to audition are made by completing a simple online form.
- Step 1 – complete the online application form
- Step 2 – pay your audition administration fee of £10* as directed upon completion of the online form
There is a £10 audition administration fee* payable on application to confirm your spot at the audition which covers administration costs of the audition process. This fee is non-refundable, under any circumstances, and is in addition to the participation fee.
The initial £10 registration fee is paid at the end of the online application process so have a credit or debit card to hand to complete the online transaction.
If you have problems completing the application or any questions, contact us at email@example.com or call 0330 024 2941.